PixelFaerie is a leading global provider of info-graphics for business presentations. As a top-5 industry leader, we leverage state of the art technologies to stay ahead of our competition. We therefore invest heavily in our innovative processes and our invaluable staff.
To extend our in-house development team in Madeira Island (Portugal), we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled
Duties & roles
- Work as part of our in-house development team in cooperation with colleagues in Belgrade (Serbia), Cape Town (South Africa), Valletta (Malta), and Cork (Ireland).
- Develop solutions and services that automate the creation of MS Office documents
- Develop new components using latest technology standards
- Implement automated tests to remain the quality leader in the market
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts
- Solid knowledge of the .Net Framework (C#/Asp.Net MVC)
- Some background in MS SQL Server and relational databases
- Understanding of software design patterns
- Interest in process development
- Understanding of the whole SDLC using Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English
- Genuine interest and shows initiative in own professional development i.e. keeping up with best practices, new tools and technologies
- Structured and logical thinking
- Takes ownership of work, sets goals/plans, takes initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- A logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Excellent opportunities for career development, regular reviews and career planning
- Working with an international team
- Attractive package of salaries and benefits
For more information, please visit our website www.pixelfaerie.com. To express interest, please send your CV and cover letter with salary expectation and first possible start date.
PixelFaerie, 33 Bree Street, Cape Town 8001, South Africa